Monday, August 3, 2009

ugh......what's behind Door #1...?

It's August.
We're due to start school in a few weeks.
I HAVE NOT BOUGHT MY CURRICULUM yet....!!

I know I am behind schedule. I don't know about your house, but in MY house, every penny counts. And I am VERY cautious about where I am spending this year. I have to buy Math, Science and possibly Spanish.....and I want to invest in just the right programs.

Because that's what it is: an investment...

So am I talking to myself? I wonder if anyone is reading. If you are here, gimme a shout out and telling me what you're using this year. We'd love to hear from you! One thing's for sure: I gotta get movin'!!

1 comment:

Garilyn S said...

I am using Miquon Math for my youngest 2 boys (2nd & K/1st) and Saxon for my oldest (5th). I have not bought the Miquon yet and I am getting the Saxon from a friend, who is not done yet, and mine's not done with 4th yet, so it will all work out. Just need the $$ for the Miquon. I really LOVE Miquon for the beginning math!